Pages

Friday 11 December 2020

Elephant and the LIon fight

                                                                    Elephant and the LIon fight 

                                    I chose this to picture cause Elaphants are one of my favourite animals                                                                     

                                                                         Artist Unkown


                                                                 Artist Faafua Masina
   

1 comment:

  1. Hello Faafua I was looking for a blog post that I could comment on and I found out that you posted a picture that you really like and I was really interested on what it was. I have one question why are elephants your favorite animal?

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about